Update: The free “video vault” offer is now expired, but you can (and should) still subscribe to my YouTube channel.
The story of how I recorded 80+ videos on Amazon selling, never released them, and how I’m giving away half of them – for free
Biggest thing I’ve ever given away for free
Here’s the short story:
- I recorded 80 Amazon training videos in 90 days in 2019
- 40+ of them are still relevant for 2023.
- I forgot about them.
- I’m giving them all away. To you. Right now.
No catch, and the only thing you have to do is subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Do that right now, and this huge video vault is yours…
Here’s the steps to get the 40+ videos free – right now:
1. Subscribe to my YouTube channel (hit this button below:)
2. Let me know you subscribed (in one of these 2 ways):
- Email [email protected] and let me know you subscribed. Or-
- Comment below with your email address.
Any one of those three will work.
Once that’s done, I’ll email you access to the vault of 40+ videos.
(these videos will not be released anywhere else – this is your only shot)
What are these videos?
The story behind it is this:
About 3 years ago I decided I was gong to take over YouTube. I mapped out a crazed YouTube domination campaign, making a list of 400+ videos on aspects of Amazon / FBA selling that I was personally knowledgeable about. Everything from a detailed video on each of 30+ book sources, to negotiation techniques for buying books in bulk, to non-book subjects like profiting from overstock grocery items.
I recorded one video each day for (most) of 90 days.I did the slides, the recording the editing – everything. It was (literally) a full time job for 3 months.
By the end, I had over 80 videos. The plan was to post one video a day for an entire year (I’m insane).
Then life happened
You know how it goes.
I didn’t want to commit to posting “one video a year” until I had at least 6 months worth of videos queued up. Other obligations crowded in, and the crazy pace I had been keeping couldn’t not be sustained.
The 80 videos sat in a virtual vault for 3 years.
I recently dusted off these videos and decided not to post them – ever.
Why not? A few reasons:
1. I recently learned a lot about how YouTube ranks videos, and realized these videos would not rank high in the search results. Mostly because they were on super niche topics, or were too long (YouTube punishes super long videos that don’t get watched all the way by burying them in the search results).
2. Even though the content of the videos is amazing (I could literally charge for these), I could have done better on the production value. As in, I think the slides I used were kind of ugly. And I should have put video of my face in the corner while I was presenting to make them more personable. Things like that.
So I decided to give these videos away – free
All you have to do is subscribe to my YouTube channel. Here’s the button to subscribe again:
Then just let me know (email, comment below, or text) and I’ll send over access.
What’s in this “vault”?
Here’s a small teaser:
Like I said: There’s several dozen videos.
You’re going to want to subscribe to my YouTube channel anyway
I have an insane amount of new videos coming (for real this time).
My promise is always that you can build a whole Amazon business off what I give away for free.
Then comment below with your email. Or email me.
See you over there…
PS: Feel free to follow me on Twitter while you’re at it.