I found 10 books you can buy cheap on
Couple things in this post:
- ISBNs for the 10 books. (PS: Check out the tool I found these with here.)
- How I found them.
- Enrollment for the first and only online book arbitrage tool Zen Arbitrage is now open: Try it out free here.
Today’s post was supposed to be big. Really big.
The plan was to stage a grand unveiling of what I consider the biggest advancement in book sourcing since the scanning app.
Instead of a thunderous announcement, I’m relegating it to barely a whisper at the bottom of today’s (and yesterday’s) post. I’ll explain why everything changed on Monday’s webinar in a minute.
I know you came for the books.
Good news: Below are 10 books you can buy cheap right now, and flip via FBA for at least a 300% return.
Bad news: There are thousands of you reading this. So these are going to go fast.
Just wanted to give you a taste of online book arbitrage, and the scope of the potential that’s out there.
What are these books?
Here was my criteria:
As of 2:45AM on Tuesday night / Wednesday morning, the following applied to each of these textbooks:
- Ranked 750,000 or better.
- With a sales rank history of not being ranked worse than 1.2 million at any point in the last year (not a bad history for a textbook in the off-season).
- Total cost of $10 or less.
- The lowest FBA price will bring at least 3x the price of the book.
Pretty conservative criteria. If any of these stats change by morning, don’t be mad at me.
Each of these are books I would have bought to flip on
Unfortunately, by the time the majority of you read this, the cheaper copies will have been bought up, and the prices will have risen. That’s just the nature of a stunt like this.
How did I find these?
I found these 10 in 24 minutes (I really did time it) using Zen Arbitrage.
As I write this, it’s way too late at night for me to do the exact math on what the net profit will be from these purchases, but if they all sold at the current FBA price, the net profit should be somewhere in range of $150.
Maybe more, maybe less. Either way, it’s pretty awesome for 24 minutes work.
Announcement: We’ve opened enrollment into Zen Arbitrage
If you liked what we’ve talked about this past week, or just like the thought of sourcing books in your pajamas, here are the steps:
- Click on the banner below.
- Scroll down and watch the 4 minute video.
- If you like what you see, click the button to start your free trial.
- Buy as many books as you want at no charge, cancel within three days and you won’t be charged.
Here’s the link to the video + more.