Here it is: Watch me apply a very simple formula to find a cheap textbook I can resell for $25 via Fulfillment by Amazon – and do it in 2 minutes.
On the one year anniversary, I reflect on lessons learned after 12 months of teaching (and doing) online book arbitrage.
- Reflections on the first year of sourcing books in my pajamas.
- My 11-step formula for combing Amazon manually for arbitrage opportunity.
- Top 3 Secrets I’ve learned over the last year of online book arbitrage.
- New book announcement (not what you think).
- Live webinar Monday: Textbook Annihilation- Every Secret for Turning Textbooks Into Gold (Register here)
Ineligible for the Buy Box?
Want to artificially increase your feedback score?
Introducing a vigilante formula for artificially increasing your Amazon seller metrics, getting quick feedback ratings, and more.
The “Amazon price ceiling” has a loophole.
This is a little-known and little-practiced trick for getting FBA sales at a price higher than Amazon’s, which many believe to be impossible.
But there are three key factors that must be in place for this to work. Let me explain…
- Wondering how fast your inventory should sell?
- Want a simple formula for knowing how much of your investment you’ll get back, and when?
Introducing: “The 30/60 Rule.”
PS: Big webinar Thursday: “How to outsource your Amazon business” (save your spot here)
In four hours I find over $500 in books that college students threw away.
Here’s what I learned, what dumpsters I hit, the weirdest thing I found, and how to capitalize off the #1 dumpster diving day of the year for books.
Updated 4-28 @ 1pm: One new offer added.
Four Amazon sellers getting out the business.
They’ve named their price and they’re ready to sell.
You have 48 hours. Go.
There is one rumor I’ve heard in my six years as an FBA seller. It comes up several times a month. It’s repeated everywhere Amazon sellers congregate. And it is stated as 100% absolute fact.
It’s also something I think is 100% bogus.
Stranger than fiction: Amazon support is messaging sellers with direct quotes from my last article.
I was sure this was a hoax when I received this screenshot in my inbox this morning.
It’s left me wondering: Laugh, or get a lawyer?
You have to see this to believe it…
Out of nowhere, Amazon begins restricting items from FBA warehouses. Here is the full story on what some are calling “FBA-mageddon”:
- What we know.
- What we don’t know.
- What you should do to prepare.
- What you can do to assess the damage.
- How to know if this is serious, or just hype.